Weather in Mexico

IZZYDAD

Weather's great in Cabo San Lucas, Mazatlan & Puerto Vallarta.

Warmest in Cabo. Light clothing and a hat! Not much rain. Not as humid.

Water is cooling, but this Arizonan still swam and enjoyed.

Very good time to head to the Mexican Riviera. :)

I've been there a few times in December and the weather was fantastic. No problem wearing shorts. I think the water is always a bit cool along the Mexican Riviera but that's just me.

No it's not, it's me too.

December is one of those magical months, warm in the day and cools off at night to the point of needing ac blanket at some of the outdoor venues.

• 3 months later...
My friends who live in Puerto Vallarta say it has been cooler lately then most winters. Sweaters in the morning and night, during the day shorts and tee shirts should be fine.

Thanks for the info. I'm from Socal and the weather has been colder here. Dh keeps telling me PV will be in the 80's dont worry about it but mu instincts keep teeling me it might be cooler. I told him i just want to be prepared. Dont want my daughter freezing-lol!

Thanks for the info. I'm from Socal and the weather has been colder here. Dh keeps telling me PV will be in the 80's dont worry about it but mu instincts keep teeling me it might be cooler. I told him i just want to be prepared. Dont want my daughter freezing-lol!

I think much depends what climate you are used to and where you live.

We are now in PV and indeed I see some sweaters early in the morning. However I walk around in my t-shirt.

At night I just need a shawl to cover my arms and back.

During the day it is nice, sunny and warm.

Check http://www.weather.com before you leave and see what to expect for the coming 10 days.

Archived