neoRomantica arrives on the UK Costa website

cat25herine

Aren't those so expensive that in the end you might as well pay the single supplement and use a double room?

Single cabins have no supplement, twins have 30-75% supplement depending on how early I book.

My Classica trip is with a single cabin, no supplement to pay and my Deliziosa B2B was a 30% supplement since she doesn't have single cabins.

That's the main reason why I sail with Costa (apart from the great itineraries, food & crew/ships)...my cruise last year was 34 days on Allegra in a single cabin, with flights & 4 nights pre-stay in Singapore for 3 grand...cannot beat it :)

Next years cruises are £1670 Classica, 18 nights inc flights and £1870 for 17 nights on Deliziosa inc flights over Xmas/New Year :)

There are certainly some very interesting cruises, Singapore / Indonesia / Australia, Australia, Australia / New Zealand. Hmmmmm...

But the prioces seem high at present, don't know if they have been discounted as yet, I think they are still being loaded.

Also the Norwegian cruises seem expenesive.

What like like good value is the Savona / Amsterdam or vice versa.

Ron

Archived