The other Emerald AD's

BalconyGal

Hi all,

I know the last Emerald AD's on the grand class ships have the extended balcony. My question is what about the other Emerald AD's what is their balcony size? Are they Baja sized or Caribe sized or something in between? I'm talking E721-E729. E720-E728. Thanks!

Hi all,

I know the last Emerald AD's on the grand class ships have the extended balcony. My question is what about the other Emerald AD's what is their balcony size? Are they Baja sized or Caribe sized or something in between? I'm talking E721-E729. E720-E728. Thanks!

The other AD's are the same size as the Dolphin Deck minis, 9 ft X 7 ft. Half way between the Caribe Deck balcony of 9 X 9 and the regular balcony of 9 X 5.

Also, if you have a choice of cabins, the last two or three, including the one with the extended balcony, on the port (even) side might be able to hear the bass or other sound from the lounge below as those are directly over the stage.

Thanks Pam. I'm aware of that however being a night owl I'm not too concerned. :p The extended balcony is a plus. I booked the "booming bass" extended. :D

Archived