Sweet Tea on the Freedom

calex1976

The iced tea is only drinkable if you mix it 50/50 with the lemonade. This has been true on all 3 Carnival ships I've been on.

Important!! Be sure to rinse the cup out with water first to remove the soap taste

Edited by VASOXFANN

Does the 24 hour tea/coffee station have a hot water tap and tea bags available?

I haven't been on a Carnival ship in over 25 years but the other lines I've been on ....the drink station had it.

My husband makes fun of me since I look like a mad professor. On my tray...insulated mug full of hot water, 4 cups of ice, 10 tea bags and 12-14 sugar packets!!

Edited by fhmoore

On my next cruise, I am bringing a bottle of Luzianne "Pour-N-Stir" Sweet Tea to the dining room - just mix with a glass of ice water for perfect brewed ice tea taste! Take a couple of sips of your water first, then add a few drops to taste... :)

Does the 24 hour tea/coffee station have a hot water tap and tea bags available?

I haven't been on a Carnival ship in over 25 years but the other lines I've been on ....the drink station had it.

My husband makes fun of me since I look like a mad professor. On my tray...insulated mug full of hot water, 4 cups of ice, 10 tea bags and 12-14 sugar packets!!

Yep. Hot and cold lido beverages are available all night. As is the pizza and soft serve.

I am from the South and prefer Lipton tea with the sugar brewed into the tea. Does anyone know if they serve sweet tea or do you have add sweetener? I have looked up a few old post on this, but have not seen any recent ones.I'm hope they have changed the practice of serving unsweetened only.

WORST TEA YOU WILL EVER DRINK. I am from south and make my own, a suggestion, they have hot water and plenty of tea bags, take a large cup and make your own, I am doing that this trip!!:)