forward cabins freedom?

I can't seem to find any pictures of the most forward balcony cabins on the Freedom.

I will be in 1230 for the first time, and from what I can squint at, looks to be a curved

glass panel just forward of that cabin. Also seems to be on all forward balcony cabins.

Anyone have any experience with these? Are the balconies larger, or just appear to be so?

I am guessing a little more light coming into the cabin with this??

We had the front "bubble" cabin on Liberty but it was on the 6th floor.... We loved it. The balcony was twice the size. I loved sitting out there facing forward almost felt like I was the captain.. Also it was just one floor up from the promenade and alot less traffic outside. NOW, you are on the 10th floor and I don't think you have a bigger balcony, but you do get the bubble. BUT I think the captain will be able to look down into your balcony. See photo I found. Anyway, you are on a cruise, woohoo. enjoy just don't go out on the balcony undressed;)

http://family.webshots.com/photo/2005302490043779734IvSCQY

my bad, you are on the 10th floor. this pic shows your cabin. now you and the captain can look right at each other. Are you in a JS or a regular balcony? If a regular balcony you may want to see if the 6th floor bubble is still available.?

http://family.webshots.com/photo/2866110600043779734TQphdE

Wow! Those are great shots! Thanks, medfordgirl! :D

Thanks for the pics and the great advise about the deck 6 cabin.

I will try that the next time, but will leave the "captains bubble"....:eek: fishbowl viewing on deck 10 as it is since it is more midship than the others and should have very little traffic up there on the shorter hallway? Though that may be a bridge doorway..not sure.

We like being close to the top decks also, as we are always going up there early to

watch the sunrise. Time for my sunrise coffee walk! :)

I can't seem to find any pictures of the most forward balcony cabins on the Freedom.

I will be in 1230 for the first time, and from what I can squint at, looks to be a curved

glass panel just forward of that cabin. Also seems to be on all forward balcony cabins.

Anyone have any experience with these? Are the balconies larger, or just appear to be so?

I am guessing a little more light coming into the cabin with this??

We will be staying in the same cabin during our cruise in October! I will be sure to take lots of photos and send them to you when we get back.

Archived