Looking for Celebrity Today for Eastern and Western Caribbean on the Solstice

Boo2

My hubby and I just booked our very first back-to-back on the Celebrity Solstice this December. We haven't cruised for almost 2 years and we've missed it terribly so we're really excited. Plus, this will be the first time we've gone away over Xmas so we're really looking forward to that too. :)

The first cruise is just the normal 7 day Western Caribbean but the second is the special 8 day Eastern Caribbean Holiday Cruise. It has an extra port so the itinerary is slightly different.

I'm looking for the issues of Celebrity Today for these two cruises; does anyone have copies of either that they could send to me? I'd really like to know when the formal nights are so that we can make dinner reservations. I prefer to eat in the MDR on formal nights so that I can see everyone all dressed up; it's one of my favourite parts of cruising. I mean, how often do you get to wear an evening gown? :) I know that formal nights are usually on sea days but not always.

If you have the Celebrity Today issues for either of these cruises or even for the regular Eastern Caribbean cruise, could you please email me at shellybaillie@hotmail.com ? I'd appreciate it ever so much. I have a ton of planning to do so I'm sure I'll be posting a lot in the near future. :)

Thanks!

We did the Eastern on the Solstice in April 2010 and the Western on the Solstice in August 2010. I have all of the daily planners ---- if I can scan them tomorrow, I'll e-mail them to you. BTW, the Western was one of the best itineraries we have ever done --- Grand Cayman, Cozumel, Costa Maya, Roatan. I highly recommend Maya Chan in Costs Maya and Victor Bodden in Roatan.

mac_tlc

We did the Eastern on the Solstice in April 2010 and the Western on the Solstice in August 2010. I have all of the daily planners ---- if I can scan them tomorrow, I'll e-mail them to you.

Thanks so much! I'm really looking forward to seeing them.

BTW, the Western was one of the best itineraries we have ever done --- Grand Cayman, Cozumel, Costa Maya, Roatan. I highly recommend Maya Chan in Costs Maya and Victor Bodden in Roatan.

I'm not sure what these are; are they restaurants or tour operators or tourist spots? I haven't even started my research yet. :)

We did the Eastern on the Solstice in April 2010 and the Western on the Solstice in August 2010. I have all of the daily planners ---- if I can scan them tomorrow, I'll e-mail them to you. BTW, the Western was one of the best itineraries we have ever done --- Grand Cayman, Cozumel, Costa Maya, Roatan. I highly recommend Maya Chan in Costs Maya and Victor Bodden in Roatan.

mac_tlc, were you able to find the dailies for these cruises for me? I still have not been able to find them. :(

Archived