Kids Club question

Wildgrits

I just saw that the Fun Times for the Legend back in March has it listed for 8:30. I thought that was late seeing as they have you pretty much captive from noon.

I printed off the registration forms and have them in my handy dandy folder.

Folks in the past have said how you shouldn't miss the meet and greet.

Maybe I have run out of things to strees over so I'm making things up.

When we went on the Dream the Meet and Greet was at 8:30, during our dinner time. Our kids simply came to dinner, met the wait staff and ordered appetizers. They then left to go to the Meet and Greet. It's important to be there the first night, especially with older kids, as that's when everyone groups up.

Not much in the meet and greet to lose sleep over. Fill the forms out online, print and hand them over to the camp on the 1st night. Not a big deal to miss the meet and greet.

Completely Agree!!

I will never waste my time trying to schedule everyone to get there again! I had DH and the kids go while I went to the spa raffle. DH said it was a waste of time.

In the future, I plan to arrive at the Kids Camp in the morning with my pre-printed forms. So simple and easy and no time wasted!

We just got off the Splendor and the orientation was at 7:15 and you wouldnt miss much if you didn't go. It's basically just filling out paperwork and turning it in. They then did a Family party from 8-9, where you could also fill out the paperwork. You can come and go as you please and it won't be a big deal if you don't go. The first real activities arent until the next day anyways. Oh, and they then opened Camp Carnival from 9-10 pm for questions and to look around, so there will be plenty of time for you to make one of those things.

I hope this helps!

We went in April b/c my granddaughter was 3 and I wanted her to get familiar with the staff without having to be dropped off. The dance was fun, short and sweet.

I have already completed her paperwork for our next trip and if it is convenient, we will go to the family dance b/c she really enjoyed it. Not a biggie though. I definitely wouldn't miss our first night's dinner for it ;)

Archived