RCI Shipwreck & Reef Snorkel

hannamom

Take a look at ryansmom's post on this link.Page 5 posted 1st Sept.

She has an excellent review and nice pics.

http://cruiseforums.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1468456&page=5

hehe..i get around! :D Thanks UK Cruiser2

Thanks for the shoutout....

This excursion was great!!

That was our 2nd time to Cayman in 2 yrs.

It was such a good day (AND excursion), we decided to skip the cruise and just spend a week in Cayman next time (2013).

I'd recommend it and do it again!!

It was such a good day (AND excursion), we decided to skip the cruise and just spend a week in Cayman next time (2013).

:D Watch out for that, spending a whole week there, that is. :D That's what we did, after a really good stop in Cayman during our honeymoon cruise. Fifteen years later, we've got a vacation home there... ;)

Has anyone done this excursion thru RCI? We were thinking about doing it. Wondering if its worth it. Thanks

We did it on our last visit and loved it. I was a little worried when we got to the huge, old-looking triple-decker boat but it worked out great. The boat had a capacity of around 300-350 ppl and there were only 23 of us on the tour! The snorkeling was great and the price was right, too. :)

We did it on our last visit and loved it. I was a little worried when we got to the huge, old-looking triple-decker boat but it worked out great. The boat had a capacity of around 300-350 ppl and there were only 23 of us on the tour! The snorkeling was great and the price was right, too. :)

That must have been a different RCI excursion to the one ryansmom went on as theirs was a beautiful catamaran not a triple deck boat.

i think it was called Sail & Snorkel thru RCI... But the description included the Kittiwake. I googled it and checked it out online. That's when I decided we wanted to do it.

altho, the description also said "2 reefs and the Kittiwake"... but, 1 reef & wreck was okay w/ us :)

Archived