New POA menu?

artist-man

We're sailing on September 10, 2011 and I was hoping to see some new menus, but since I haven't, I'll try to get some pictures of the menus.

It would be awesome if you could get some pictures!:)

My son will eat just about anything, but my daughter is a picky eater. If she knows ahead of time what options are available, it would definitely help. Looking at the main dining room menus from other ships should give us a good idea, but I would especially love to see a breakfast and lunch menu from Lazy J's.

Have a great trip!!!:D

It would be awesome if you could get some pictures!:)

My son will eat just about anything, but my daughter is a picky eater. If she knows ahead of time what options are available, it would definitely help. Looking at the main dining room menus from other ships should give us a good idea, but I would especially love to see a breakfast and lunch menu from Lazy J's.

Have a great trip!!!:D

It's the same as Cagney's. Just do a search here and you'll find several references.

Archived