Curious about the Seaside theater on the Conquest

dixie54

We are sailing on the Conquest soon. I am just wondering about a lot of things... but would love to know about the Seaside theater. Is it only at night. Do they show current movies? We have never sailed on Carnival.

We have only sailed on RCCL, so anything I need to know??:) Do they have a solarium or adult pool?

Thanks for any info!

We sailed on the Conquest last October. The Screen was on during the day mainly showing oceans scenes of dolphines and trutles and such. The only night I remember what was on was Monday night we walked outside and the Monday night football game was on so we pulled up a chair and watched the game for awhile!

There wasn't an adult only pool...that I remember anyway...but my husband and I were able to find little areas of privacy on the decks which was nice.

We enjoyed our trip and actually are in the process of probably booking the exact same trip again but out of New Orleans instead of Galveston 9-16-2012.

The aft pool with two hot tubs is adult only. Some kids come in the area for the pizza. But typically the area around the pool is kid free. There are loungers on the pool level and on the level above it. I love that area.

Also love the second level of the buffet area where Sur De Mar is located. Nice quiet indoor seating plus great seafood right there. There is a drinks area up there to with the ice, glasses, etc.

Conquest also has a Mongolian Wok and rotissiere area that folks often dont notice.

You can carry on one bottle of wine per adult, soda and water.

The Captain's welcome party offers a one dollar discount on drinks. The farewell party usually on the last afternoon/early evening offers the free drinks.

There are comedy shows that are popular.

That's all I can think of now that might be different for you.

We are sailing on the Conquest soon. I am just wondering about a lot of things... but would love to know about the Seaside theater. Is it only at night. Do they show current movies? We have never sailed on Carnival.

We have only sailed on RCCL, so anything I need to know??:) Do they have a solarium or adult pool?

Thanks for any info!

During the day expect to see the cruise director's morning show on the SeaSide Theater but beyond that it's typically scenes from the various ports of call that Carnival visits.

During the evening the early movies are family oriented while the late ones are a bit more adult... not risqué but perhaps more adult situations or violence.

There's also sporting events offered along with a variety of concerts and such...

We enjoy it!

:)

Archived