Yankee Trails Cruise Express. Feedback?

CatieLadie

My fiancé and I are taking a cruise to Bermuda for our honeymoon at the end of October. We live in Upstate, NY (Albany/Saratoga region) and will be departing out of NYC. Yankee Trails offers a “Cruise Express” line for $80 p/person round trip which we are considering booking. We’re not comfortable driving down there and leaving our car at the port all week and we’d rather not have to rely on someone else to haul us back and forth.

I’d love to hear some feedback from people who have utilized this charter. What was your experience like? Did you arrive at the port on time? Were there any issues coming home?

Thanks in advance!

My fiancé and I are taking a cruise to Bermuda for our honeymoon at the end of October. We live in Upstate, NY (Albany/Saratoga region) and will be departing out of NYC. Yankee Trails offers a “Cruise Express” line for $80 p/person round trip which we are considering booking. We’re not comfortable driving down there and leaving our car at the port all week and we’d rather not have to rely on someone else to haul us back and forth.

I’d love to hear some feedback from people who have utilized this charter. What was your experience like? Did you arrive at the port on time? Were there any issues coming home?

Thanks in advance!

We were to cruise on Aug 28th but Irene delayed departure until the 29th. YankeeTrails called us the day before the the storm to confirm new departure time. The bus left right on time and the bus driver told us the lower section of the T-Way was closed. After taking a detour the bus arrive in Manhattan around 11:30am.

My cruise left out of Bayonne, NJ and we were at the port around 12:30, so everything went well. When you return you may have to go to Bayonne 1st to pick up passengers before you head upstate. I will use them again.:)

MY DS and her DH live near Syracuse and always drive to Yankee Trail, Albany-Rennsalaer (sp) where there is free parking and love it and will be taking it next month. MY DGF and her DD also took Yankee and love it.

As for me I drive/Amtrak to Albany, spend the night and the next morning take Amtrak to Penn Station the a taxi to NYC pierI like to move around. with cost of Amtrak being about the same as Yankee Trails

Archived