On Board Credit for Price Drops

UMBeachRebel

Can anyone tell me if Carnival will give an on board credit if the room price drops for a room that was booked at the past guest rate. I booked the past guest rate about a month ago and now the past guest rate is $62 less per room than when we booked? If they will, what do I have to do to get it?

Thanks,

Drew

Try submitting the form on their website. do a search foe price protection form and fill all the info in. They will email usually within 24 hrs with an answer. Good luck

You only use the form for ES. If he is before final payment due date, he can get the OBC or rate decrease if it's not paid off but he must call.

So when I go to fareviewer I can't see my category, but the category just below mine is considerably lower than what I paid. I know mine is sold old (9C) I'm guessing that means I don't get anything right? And if I did, where would I find this form to fill out?

So when I go to fareviewer I can't see my category, but the category just below mine is considerably lower than what I paid. I know mine is sold old (9C) I'm guessing that means I don't get anything right? And if I did, where would I find this form to fill out?

If your category is sold out, you can't price match. But you can see if anything above your category is now the same or less, and possibly upgrade. It all depends on whether you booked ES and if you didn't, are you past final payment. EM

Can anyone tell me if Carnival will give an on board credit if the room price drops for a room that was booked at the past guest rate. I booked the past guest rate about a month ago and now the past guest rate is $62 less per room than when we booked? If they will, what do I have to do to get it?

Thanks,

Drew

Before final payment they credit your final payment the lesser rate, after final payment you get OBC. At least that was our situation last cruise.

Archived