?'s emailing pics from digital camera

Is it possible to e-mail pictures from your digital camera from the internet cafe instead of using a laptop from the cabin?

Has anyone ever tried this and if so, how is it possible?

Need help please :)

Linda

Will be leaving on the NOS-May 7th

Sorry but this is not possible. The computers in the Internet cafe are locked away so you only have access to the keyboard, the mouse and the screen. It would be not possible to connect your camera to the computer to upload the pics for sending.

If you want to email pics your only chance is using your own computer for this.

However the connection is slow and I would not count on the ability to send pics. I don´t say it can´t be done but depending on the file size it might take a long time.

One option might be an internet cafe in a port. They might be willing to let you connect your camera to a computer and email the pictures but they would probably want to be paid for the extra effort.

Have a great next cruise.

I was on the Constellation where they have a computer lab/classroom in addition to the internet cafe. You were able to down load from your flash card to an assigned workspace. You then could log on to the internet and send anyphots in an email. They would also put all pics on a CD if you wanted for... a fee of $15

Caution...sending phots is very very slow and anything more than 2 or 3 would be very expensive.

Archived