Cozumel dive help

Denise&Paul STL

I remember people talked about diving with Alice, but can't remember the name of the company. Seemed like she was one of the preferred scuba operators in Cozumel on the boards at the time. Can anyone help? If not, any other recommendations for dive operators would be appreciated. We are still in our first log book, but towards the end, experienced, but not overly so. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi just wanted to give you some helpfull info. My husband and my little boys booked with this company in cozumel and had the best experience ever! We went snorkling and fishing. I think they also do diving you can give them a call or email them. the website is Brown Brothers charters. They were very professional and hard working to make sure we had a great time. The boat was very beautiful, they provided us with an excellent lunch that was fresh and cold drinks. We couldn't ask for a better time and we will defintally book again. They aren't like the cruise tours that are a waste of money and over crowed! We rented it where it was just my famly on the boat and loved every min. of it. The customer service is also great they will emial you very fast or they will give you a call which ever you perferr. Anyways you cant go wrong with them, I would say that they are the best in Cozumel!!

• 1 month later...
Great idea. We are on Jewel in December. Is it far and how about expense ? EEK!

Is your questions about taxi fare and dive cost? If that is the case I know the dive rates are on her website. The cab fare was 6 bucks each way last year and was only about a 5 minute ride from the pier.

Archived