ATN check in at LAX

Jennyfer

My trip is two weeks away! :) I read the ATN site and it doesn't seem to say much about check in unless I missed something. I have a confirmation number from PG for my flight. This doesn't seem like Delta, where I print out a barcode and scan it at the kiosk. Is all I need my e ticket confirmation number to check in for my flight? Is check in done at a desk with a person at it, or is it automated like Delta? Just wondering if I have enough documentation to allow me to check in on flight day. Thanks if you can let me know how it worked for youl

On reason for lining up early, Wendy, is to purchase the discounted Bus. class seats. If there are unsold seats, they are made available for purchase at the ticket counter, first come first served. The last two times we headed out to Tahiti, we got to the airport 3 hours early in order to make sure we were first in line. I must say we have never been disappointed. There have always been Bz class seats available when we checked in. Yes, it is about $800 more one way, (that is all you buy, for that one way trip to Papeete), but for a 8 1/2 hr. trip it can be worth it, depending on your physical condition................

Thanks to both of you! (I always wondered how tall people can endure long flights; the aisles and seats seem to be getting narrower every year not to mention the leg room.) I am very short and can stand up under the bulkhead or whatever it is called and clear it, but I still get very crampy and tired on flights over 5 hours. 5 hours seem to be my limit. And I know how long it is to Tahiti!

Archived