CCL shareholder benefit request form?

cruiselovers20

You may have to go thru' an 'international' trader, which may cost more in fees than a 'local' trader. I'd check out the exchange rate as well (USD/GBP).
I use an online broker - Scottrade. Their website shows both CCL and CUK trading on the NYSE.

Try faxing. Are you booked directly with Princess. If you have a TA, notification goes to the TA and not to you.

Not so. I sent my documentation via e-mail 5 weeks ago. Resent the email 3 weeks later. Then I read this post & called my TA. She said that she never gets anything about shareholder credits. But she did call Princess and she relayed that they said to fax it. So I faxed it and 2 days later I got an e-mail saying that they didn't get the attachments on my e-mail! Then I e-mailed and faxed everything again and finally got an email yesterday, saying that the credit was approved. But it didn't go to my TA. They're not very organized and no one is allowed to call these people to find out what's going on - even the customer service reps at 800 PRINCESS. :(

But I did finally get the credit and on the same day that I got the stock dividend! Although Its a royal pain, its still aa good deal. :)

Not so. I sent my documentation via e-mail 5 weeks ago. Resent the email 3 weeks later. Then I read this post & called my TA. She said that she never gets anything about shareholder credits. But she did call Princess and she relayed that they said to fax it. So I faxed it and 2 days later I got an e-mail saying that they didn't get the attachments on my e-mail! Then I e-mailed and faxed everything again and finally got an email yesterday, saying that the credit was approved. But it didn't go to my TA. They're not very organized and no one is allowed to call these people to find out what's going on - even the customer service reps at 800 PRINCESS. :(

But I did finally get the credit and on the same day that I got the stock dividend! Although Its a royal pain, its still aa good deal. :)

I can't imagine why you had so much difficulty and if your TA never gets shareholder information, then there's something wrong with your TA's relationship with Princess. Every single submission goes to my TA; no matter which one I use and there are three of them. Sometimes they respect my request and send confirmatory email to me, but even then TA gets it. Your TA just has to look at your account to see if the amount has been credited.

I can't imagine why you had so much difficulty and if your TA never gets shareholder information, then there's something wrong with your TA's relationship with Princess. Every single submission goes to my TA; no matter which one I use and there are three of them. Sometimes they respect my request and send confirmatory email to me, but even then TA gets it. Your TA just has to look at your account to see if the amount has been credited.

Well Pia, perhaps you should try something to help broden your imagination (Try imaginaging incompetence). I stated what actually happened; you may have had better luck, but obviously other people have had similar experiences to mine. My TA is Best Price Cruises and I don't think that she lied to me. Who is your TA (the one with the better relationship with Princess)? I'll be sure to forward the info to Best Price and suggest that they get their act together. But if you're saying that Princess only posts it to my account, I don't consider that to be notification to anyone.

Well Pia, perhaps you should try something to help broden your imagination (Try imaginaging incompetence). I stated what actually happened; you may have had better luck, but obviously other people have had similar experiences to mine. My TA is Best Price Cruises and I don't think that she lied to me. Who is your TA (the one with the better relationship with Princess)? I'll be sure to forward the info to Best Price and suggest that they get their act together. But if you're saying that Princess only posts it to my account, I don't consider that to be notification to anyone.

Not going to debate TA's with you and since it's against the rules to mention any agent, you just broke one. Perhaps I am luckier. Let's leave it at that.

Not going to debate TA's with you and since it's against the rules to mention any agent, you just broke one. Perhaps I am luckier. Let's leave it at that.

Personally, I would never disclose my shareholdings with my TA. I never have a problem with it. I just emal my statement to Princess/P&O and they email me confirmation.

Personally, I would never disclose my shareholdings with my TA. I never have a problem with it. I just emal my statement to Princess/P&O and they email me confirmation.

I don't either. None of my TA's have ever submitted the information for me. Unfortunately Princess US does not always send confirmation to you when you have booked with a TA.

I book through a TA but send my CCL onfo directly to Princess and specifically request an email notification and do get it. If Princess can see my CCL stock info I would have np ptoblem letting my TA see it. After all you do not have to send your entire portfolio in.

I received the pdf file for application for onboard credit for 100 shares of CCL. The form states for sailings until July 31 2012. My sail date is Sept 3 2012. Can anyone tell me if Princess will extend the sail dates as we get closer. In other words, is this a routine OBC or a special? Thank you, it has been many years since I sailed Princess and I no longer have a "feel" for their marketing or benefits.

I received the pdf file for application for onboard credit for 100 shares of CCL. The form states for sailings until July 31 2012. My sail date is Sept 3 2012. Can anyone tell me if Princess will extend the sail dates as we get closer. In other words, is this a routine OBC or a special? Thank you, it has been many years since I sailed Princess and I no longer have a "feel" for their marketing or benefits.

Each year the annual report comes out in February/March and the expiration date is always extended to July 31st of the next year. I wouldn't be concerned that there'll be any change.

• 3 weeks later...
Just FYI...I emailed my info and copy of proxy on Wednesday and received the credit today!! Didn't use the form and received an email and can see the credit on my personalizer.

What email address did you use. I faxed my info last Wed. and when I called Princess today they said they didn't receive it. I am going to fax it again tomorrow (don't have personal fax) and I sent copies via regular mail today.

I faxed it to 661 753-0180, the # on the form. Is this the correct FAX #?

Getting nervous because our cruise leaves on Oct. 29 and I believe Princess has to receive the info at least 2 weeks before.

What email address did you use. I faxed my info last Wed. and when I called Princess today they said they didn't receive it. I am going to fax it again tomorrow (don't have personal fax) and I sent copies via regular mail today.

I faxed it to 661 753-0180, the # on the form. Is this the correct FAX #?

Getting nervous because our cruise leaves on Oct. 29 and I believe Princess has to receive the info at least 2 weeks before.

I always fax; never email. You have the correct number as listed above.

hello,

We have been sending the CCL shareholder benefit requests via email and appropriate attachment. I believe someone had mentioned a while back that there was a Princess form to complete (a new process?).

Can someone tell us where do we find such form? We looked thru Princess website and found nothing.

thanks!

Just phone 1-800-Princess and request that they e-mail you the form. You then have to send it to a special department along with a copy of your shareholder info. The form they send you will have all the instructions. I just did this last week. If you booked through Princess, I understand they should send you an e-mail when the OBC shows up on your account. If you booked through a TA, they will notify the TA, or you may need to just check your on-line invoice frequently.

hello,

We have been sending the CCL shareholder benefit requests via email and appropriate attachment. I believe someone had mentioned a while back that there was a Princess form to complete (a new process?).

Can someone tell us where do we find such form? We looked thru Princess website and found nothing.

thanks!

Just phone 1-800-Princess and request that they e-mail you the form. You then have to send it to a special department along with a copy of your shareholder info. The form they send you will have all the instructions. I just did this last week. If you booked through Princess, I understand they should send you an e-mail when the OBC shows up on your account. If you booked through a TA, they will notify the TA, or you may need to just check your on-line invoice frequently. You do need to get your info in at least two weeks before your cruise date.

I book directly with Princess and get all the OBC'S they offer. FCC's and Military credit appear immediately in the "Cruise Personalizer" under Invoice. I fax my stock ownership statement with a brief memo, no form, and see it several days later. Holland America is equally as fast.

For those of you that have both stock and military OBC's on Princess be aware the princess reservation system will log in those credits but will not be able to note "no upgrade" if that's your intention. As of today you have to call for special handling.

A little off the subject but we have never received notice of upgrades, they too just appear in the cruise personalized.

Archived