Why?

Retired Sparky

Is it necessary to use the word 'disgusting' when talking about food? Pretty insulting, to both the cook and those who may actually enjoy the fried chicken. How would you feel if someone at YOUR table looked at the food you were looking forward to eating and called it disgusting?

i think i am pretty safe in my description being neither the chef nor the chicken are here to offend.

just got home from our cruise. My husband and son tried the frog legs and like them. I tried them and had to spit it out....didn't care of the taste and NO they don't taste like chicken.

I totally agree. I've always heard that frog legs taste like chicken and they don't. They taste more like seafood to me. Kind of a mix of lobster and shrimp maybe.

i guess publicly admitting my stupidity wasn't good enough for you.

It was a super start, just thought you might go the other 50% and show others that you are able to apologize when you erroneously put down the image posting ability of others.

You don't owe me a thing, on that I'm sure we both can agree. Just thought you might take a second to recognize to that poster that you were in error and apologize for stating that they didn't know how to post images.

Archived