Outlet in Grande Suite

gred1994

We have a Grand Suite on the Fascination. We leave next Saturday!:D It is the first cruise for me and DH and kiddo...

I read that the suites have a hair dryer so I won't be packing one,

What about outlets? DD has a flat iron and I have a curling iron in the bathroom (not at same time). We have cell phones and such, too. Is there more than one outlet in the suites? I hear so much about power strips, but I won't bring it if I don't need it!

TIA

Congratulations on your first cruise AND a suite! Y'all are VIPS!!!

I have had Grand Suites on the Fascination's sister ship the Inspiration and I had 3 110 outlets in my cabin... Here's a few pics...

This pair of outlets is at the end of the sofa...

IMG_0546.jpg

and this outlet is at the shelf unit to the left of the mirror on the opposite side of the cabin...

IMG_0547.jpg

You can see the location in this picture...

IMG_0554.jpg

There is an outlet in the bathroom but it's only for use with razors. The dryer really isn't terribly impressive. Most ladies bring their own along as the one in the cabin tends to be rather anemic...

IMG_0715.jpg

:)

I was in a GS on Fascination in May 2010 and there is only one outlet so bring your power strip. I would suggest you bring your own blow dryer, the one in the room is pretty sad. It's in one of the drawers in the room, not the bathroom. You'll love the GS, it has lots of room and nice balcony!:)

You will have two ....one on the Vanity/Desk area the other on the wall seperating the couch and the bed

atleast this was how the Elation was layed out which is the same class ship..I am sure if I am wrong another Poster will correct me....

P1010256.jpg

P1010254.jpg

I never looked beside the couch. There could have been another one there. I see Host Mach posted some pictures. Our GS looked a little different from the ones on Inspiration. Not sure if Fascination has been thru drydock since May 2010, it had just got the water works and added balconies. I'm sure someone can let us know if it has.

I never looked beside the couch. There could have been another one there. I see Host Mach posted some pictures. Our GS looked a little different from the ones on Inspiration. Not sure if Fascination has been thru drydock since May 2010, it had just got the water works and added balconies. I'm sure someone can let us know if it has.

Well... at least we know they will have one!

I find the differences pretty surprising as the layout of the ships is the same...

:)

Archived