My Cruise is Over BLUES

purplemusik

I can't seem to get out of my funk that my cruise is over! UGH! We had a great time on the Inspiration Sept 5-10th and now I feel like I'm in mourning! How do you get out of this funk? Start looking at new cruises?? ;)

Yep, you're suffering from PCD... Post Cruise Depression. The only cure for your condition is to BOOK ANOTHER CRUISE!!!

:D

I can't seem to get out of my funk that my cruise is over! UGH! We had a great time on the Inspiration Sept 5-10th and now I feel like I'm in mourning! How do you get out of this funk? Start looking at new cruises?? ;)

Yep the only cure is to book another. So get planning:D!

I'm so there with you. We sailed the Legend July 24 - 31. It's been 43 days since our amazing cruise and I still can't get over this funk. I know the only way to snap out of it is to book another cruise. Oh how I would love to do that. However, it will be another 2 years before we book another. :(

That is the reason I never do a count down to the number of days until I cruise, I know it will go by fast besides you should live every day like it was your last. Go to the gym, hike , bike etc, life is to short just to focus on going on a cruise.

Gary

Archived