Planning 4/07 cruise...when can I book??

sharod

I know that is a lonnngggg way away, but I like to plan ahead:D !!!! When will RCCL open up that time frame?

This will be my first RCCL cruise and I am sooo excited!! Planning on a Western Caribbean on the Mariner.

TIA

I don't think they have even opened up booking in the second half of 2006 yet. I would suspect some time this fall although if you call RCI directly and are willing to pay whatever price they offer you might be able to book now.

Have a great next cruise.

Why not book the Freedom Western Caribbean out of Miami for April, 2007? You can do that right now! ;)

Karen: SSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Aren't we supposed to be keeping this a secret? ;)

You crack me up!

Karen: SSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Aren't we supposed to be keeping this a secret? ;)

You crack me up!

Are you guys hogging all the Freedom rooms?;) Actually, I am considering the Freedom, just wasn't sure that they were booking for the general public. I may give them a call this weekend and see what's up.

Thanks everyone for your responses, it's greatly appreciated!!!!:)

LOL! No, it's just that my DH has no idea I've booked the Freedom for 2007 or the Jewel in 2006, so it's a secret from him only. He'd never in a million years read these boards, so it will remain a secret among us. I do all the vacation planning, tell him what we're doing and where we're going about 2 months before so he can schedule time off and then he just "shows up". About a week prior to the cruise/trip, he'll want to read brochures, ask me questions, etc. He has no interest until the last minute. Of course, he always has a fabulous time.

If you're looking for a particular cabin, I'd recommend calling RCI asap. I wanted an aft JS, gave them 3 dates in February and there was only 1 left for almost 2 years from now. :eek:

Good luck and enjoy your cruise. ;)

Archived