Cabanas in Labadee

we3cruisers

Cabanas are first offered to suite guests, then to Diamond +, then Diamond. If any are left others on a wait list may purchase. Not often that any are left! They range from $150-$200 depending upon location. Those over the water are highest.

We will be stopping in Labadee on our cruise in November. Does Labadee have cabanas, and if so, how do I go about reserving one for my family of 5?

Also, does anyone have pricing for these?

Thanks!

Cabana Prices (as of 08/28/11):

Standard $150

Beachside $175

Hilltop $175

Over Water $200

They are the best. Makes for a relaxing day. We had a Beachside (B2)

and really enjoyed it.

Does anyone know if these cabanas can be reached via a mobility scooter -- pathway to them that is not sand? Asking a lot, I know!

The over the water one -- stairs into water? V.

There is a pathway into the general cabana area, but not to the actual cabanas -- the over the water one and the beachside ones are definitely ones that you have to walk in the sand to get them. We had one of the beach ones and one of the over the water ones -- they are very close to each other. The standard cabanas may be ok with a mobility scooter as they are near the path, but I couldn't say for sure because I wasn't paying attention to that.

The over the water one has stairs to the sand and then you walk to the water from it.

We are in the family suite so that helps! :D I did a little more research and saw that they drive us around in golf carts. With my family having 5, will we all be able to fit in one?

They are large golf carts -- our family of 5 adults, 3 teens and a baby fit in one golf cart so you should be fine.

We had a beachside cabana last week. I e-mailed the concierge on Oasis a week before departure and reserved our cabana then. I don't think they will let you book any sooner than one week ahead. It was definately worth the money we had a great time.

Where do I find the concierge's email address? I contacted RC yesterday and they said I had to wait until I boarded the ship but I had heard that you could reserve before the actual cruise.

• 4 weeks later...
Where do I find the concierge's email address? I contacted RC yesterday and they said I had to wait until I boarded the ship but I had heard that you could reserve before the actual cruise.

for all the concierges it is similar. for example:

expolorer is ex_concierge@rccl.com serenade is sr_concirege@rccl.com

there is an "_" between the first 2 letters and concierge.

we emailed about 2 weeks before the cruise and had a cabana confirmed in a few days. we thought it was well worth getting one. barefoot beach by itself is great.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived