Which Do You Prefer?

I love my cat Licky

The bed closer to the balcony or the bed closer to the bathroom?

LOL... when my husband and I cruise it's only ONE bed.. :) but I usually sleep closest to the balcony... It's pretty much tradition that he takes the dressers and closet near the TV on that side of the bed and I take the closet and shelves in the vanity area. (OS)

Does not matter which wall the bed is on DH always gets the closet to the door.

I have tried to argue the fact of sides of bed but it never works, LOL

On our cruise it was perfectly fine with me because that gave me the left-overs of being closest to the balcony:D

I apologize. I did not make my question very clear. What I meant was the room configuration. Would you prefer to be in a cabin that has the one (1) bed closer to the bathroom or closer to the balcony.

I am currently booked in a cabin that has the bed located next to the balcony, but I think I am going to switch it to the cabin next door since that cabin will be reversed and the bed will be located next to the bathroom.

Thanks everyone!

I apologize. I did not make my question very clear. What I meant was the room configuration. Would you prefer to be in a cabin that has the one (1) bed closer to the bathroom or closer to the balcony.

I am currently booked in a cabin that has the bed located next to the balcony, but I think I am going to switch it to the cabin next door since that cabin will be reversed and the bed will be located next to the bathroom.

Thanks everyone!

I actually thought you were also referring to the room configuration. That's why I was confused about people's answers.

I've only been in a cabin with the bed closer to the bathroom. I think I like it better that way. I want more "hang out" space close to the balcony, just in case it's too hot to hang out in the balcony.

Thanks everyone!

I actually thought you were also referring to the room configuration. That's why I was confused about people's answers.

I've only been in a cabin with the bed closer to the bathroom. I think I like it better that way. I want more "hang out" space close to the balcony, just in case it's too hot to hang out in the balcony.

Thanks everyone!

Archived