Early Saver?

cjsegninir

Hello everyone!

We're planning to go to China on Summer next year and saw that Costa Victoria has a couple of itineraries from Shanghai that match our plans.

I was wondering if Costa has any kind of "early saver" protection, like the one in Carnival. We're so far from the sailing date that I would hate to purchase tickets now and see the price dropping in the upcoming months...

Next thing is that the online TA don't have any offer/bonus for these sailings. Any idea where is best to book a Costa sailing for a good price+extras?

What would you recommend?

Thanks for your help!

Next thing is that the online TA don't have any offer/bonus for these sailings. Any idea where is best to book a Costa sailing for a good price+extras?

What would you recommend?

Thanks for your help!

According to CC Community Guidelines no advertizing or recommending TA are allowed:

There shall be no third-party recommendation of travel agencies on any forums within Cruise Critic. General discussions regarding the TYPE of AGENCY to be used to purchase a cruise will be allowed, as long as no recommendations for any source of purchase are posted.

I suggest that you edit your original message and take out the the above question before the whole thread is removed.

Ron

Archived