Half Moon Cay, Cabana max capacity?

fionan

I know that after 4 guests there is an extra charge, but is there an official HAL maximum on the number of guests that can occupy a regular cabana? I'm not trying to sneak people in; we'll pay for everyone!

We will all be coming and going during the day, between excursions and swimming/snorkeling. What is the realistic maximum number of chairs that could be put inside or in the shade at any one time? How many adults can use it before it stops being civilised?:)

The cabana comes with 4 chairs and two loungers. So that is 6. Realistically, I can't see sitting more than 2 people beyond that. If you had 8 seated, it would be pretty crowded. No promises on how much shade- there are too many variables on how much shade you have. Not sure where you would get the chairs from, but sure the staff would help you.

Don't know if HAL has an official policy on maximums, probably bets to ask them.

• 2 weeks later...

We had 6 people in our cabana this past July. 2 adults and 4 kids and it got pretty close when we all retreated in the Cabana at the same time for a nap. We were not all able to fit inside where the shade is. The 3 small kids slept inside in the shade and the 2 adults and the teenager slept in front of the mister and in the sun.

Archived