Help me figure out where to buy wine!

HookedonSXM

We are landing in FLL at 6:35 on a Thursday evening. Have arranged a limo to transport us to Doubletree Biscayne Bay in Miami for our 2 night stay prior to boarding the Millennium. So hear are my wine questions.

1) Is total wine FLL out of the way to have the limo stop there to pick up wine?

2) We intend to stick to the downtown area of Miami. Is there anywhere in the area around the Doubletree where we could pick up a couple of bottles of wine for this cruise?

3) Are restaurants in Florida able to sell wine "off sale"?

Just trying to figure out my options, as I must have wine to enjoy on my aft verandah!:D

Thanks for your help!

There is a wine/liquor store in the covered areas/tunnels connecting your hotel to the Marriott (next door) and nearby condo buildings. The restaurant/bar in the lobby of the Doubletree is very good, or walk two weeks to Bin 18 (Biscayne & 18th) for great mediterranean cuisine and an extensive wine and craft/imported beer list. :D

You'll find better selection and prices at Total Wine if you can work that out :cool: - you can pre-order online and they will have it boxed and ready to go for you, so the stop should be quick.

Good luck! :)

Archived