where and when is the charactered breakfast

tobecool

I'm not sure on the Allure, but two weeks ago on the Freedom it was in the upper level of the dining room. We didn't attend this, but I was told from other cruisers that you had to make reservations ahead of time. The chocolate breakfast for us was in the dining room on the last sea day. Have a great cruise.

I'm not sure on the Allure, but two weeks ago on the Freedom it was in the upper level of the dining room. We didn't attend this, but I was told from other cruisers that you had to make reservations ahead of time. The chocolate breakfast for us was in the dining room on the last sea day. Have a great cruise.

Thank you and have a good weekend.

Dreamworks character breakfasts are at 8 am in the main dining room on each sea day on the Allure. You must sign up for the breakfasts in advance. You can do it online when they open up the advanced reservations for you sailing -- probably 90 days or so out. You may also be able sign up once you get on the ship too. (At least, this is what we did this for the character breakfasts on the Liberty). There is no charge for the breakfast.

The Dreamworks character breakfast menu is full of chocolate items. They will bring out a plate of chocolate muffins and chocolate breads, and you can order chocolate shakes, chocolate chip pancakes, chocolate waffles, etc. (You can also order typical non-chocolate breakfast items.) I am not aware of any separately scheduled chocolate breakfast on the Allure beyond the character breakfast.

edit -- just to clarify. We have done the character breakfasts on both the Allure and the Liberty. We just got back from the Allure.

You may have to reserve it separately and then get them linked. But, I'm not sure about that. In any event, I know there is a way to link your specialty restaurant reservations between parties staying in different staterooms. I've just never tried to do it. You can always call them when the online reservations open up to get assistance. They will do their best to accomodate you. On our Allure cruise, there was only three of us, so they put us at a table for 4. But, there was also a long table with seating for something like 12 people who were traveling together. As well as other table configurations for parties of different sizes.

You may have to reserve it separately and then get them linked. But, I'm not sure about that. In any event, I know there is a way to link your specialty restaurant reservations between parties staying in different staterooms. I've just never tried to do it. You can always call them when the online reservations open up to get assistance. They will do their best to accomodate you. On our Allure cruise, there was only three of us, so they put us at a table for 4. But, there was also a long table with seating for something like 12 people who were traveling together. As well as other table configurations for parties of different sizes.

Thanks again.:)

Archived