Do price reductions/sales show up for suites?

sonavogel

Hi, CC'ers~

I have seen many posts about price reductions/sales on NCL cruises that seem pretty much to affect just the inside cabins and OVs (being allowed to upgrade to a balcony, say, for the price of an OV; or a price drop from $649/pp to $525/pp for an OV).

I was wondering if any CC'ers have ever noticed a price reduction on a full (not mini-) suite (say, SF or S5) sometime over the months leading up to a particular cruise? Does NCL ever lower the site price(s) on their suites from their first published price, or do they pretty much stick to sales on the inside and OV categories (with maybe an occasional balcony reduction)?

Thanks!

Best, Sona

This happened to me for my sailing on the Gem coming in Oct. I got upgraded to a villa. I saw that the price was lower than the room I had booked. Called my TA and she got me the upgraded--"fighting" to get the difference as OBC. But it doesn't look like that will happen:rolleyes:

Archived