New Ideas?

gazingm42

We head back in less than a month and have no new ideas.

We been to GC 4 or 5 times before. So we done the stingrays X 2, hell, turtle, snorkeling and shopping. We looking for something different but fun for the

family. BTW: We don't drink.

So any ideas for family fun on GC thats different?

Thanks

Not sure if I am that brave to drive on GC. I have been there enough

times to see how the locals drive on the island.

Really? I find that the drivers on the island generally pay better attention, follow the rules of the road more, are more courteous, etc. than the totally crazy drivers I encounter on my daily commute here in Toronto. I guess it's all in what you're used to... ;)

Really? I find that the drivers on the island generally pay better attention, follow the rules of the road more, are more courteous, etc. than the totally crazy drivers I encounter on my daily commute here in Toronto. I guess it's all in what you're used to... ;)

Yeah, it seemed like pretty calm driving to me too. But I live in Southern California so maybe that's the difference. It looked like a piece of cake to me.

Can't offer any other suggestions to the OP as I've done all of the things they have done and didn't see too much more to do.

Last time I was in Grand Cayman, we tried Cayman Safari Adventure tour with Shirley - an insider's tour of the island. It was delightful and included a historical look at St Pedro Castle, an up close visit with the Blue

Iquanas at the Botatnical Garden where Shirley had us taste and smell many varieties, the blow holes, Rum Point for a brief beach stop, and a delicious authentic Cayman lunch at Viviene's. Shirley was a gem - we had several different ages and everyone had a great time!

Archived