Carnival Magic Disembarkation

Babakay

Can any who has recently been on the Magic give me some ideas how disembarkation goes? We are planning to take our own luggage off and have a tour set up with Barcelona Day Tours. They are meeting us at 8:30am at the pier. Do we go thru customs? If so how long does that take? Thanks for any information you can give me.

We were off the ship by 9 AM and I'm sure you could be off earlier. Just remember to go to Guest Services and get a #1 or #2 luggage tag, but since you're carrying everything off that doesn't matter since self-assist will go first. You don't go through customs in Europe. You will do that in the States either at your final destination if you're going non-stop or wherever you change planes. We went through customs in Detroit before our flight to Orlando.

We were off the ship by 9 AM and I'm sure you could be off earlier. Just remember to go to Guest Services and get a #1 or #2 luggage tag, but since you're carrying everything off that doesn't matter since self-assist will go first. You don't go through customs in Europe. You will do that in the States either at your final destination if you're going non-stop or wherever you change planes. We went through customs in Detroit before our flight to Orlando.

Was it your choice to be off at 9 or was there a delay on the ship? I ask because if you dock at 5AM, disembarking 4 hours later is prety late.

Thanks in advance.

Archived