Carnival Cruise info about Passport

lkassy

It asks for the place of issuance which used to be listed on the main passport page. For most US Passports issued in the past few years in no longer has this info but says the issuing authority is the Dept of State. We always put "National Passport Center" on the various forms. If you are not satisfied with my explanation the wise thing would be to simply call the toll free number of your cruise line for their advice.

Hank

It asks for the place of issuance which used to be listed on the main passport page. For most US Passports issued in the past few years in no longer has this info but says the issuing authority is the Dept of State. We always put "National Passport Center" on the various forms. If you are not satisfied with my explanation the wise thing would be to simply call the toll free number of your cruise line for their advice.

Hank

Pretty much inline with the times I have filled out the online docks.

I did just read this...The city of issuance on a United States passport is located on the first page, next to the date of issue and directly under "Authority/Autorite/Autoridad." For example, if the passport was issued in Honolulu, the city will appear as "Honolulu Passport Agency." If the passport was received through the mail, the city will usually appear as "National Passport Agency" or "United States Department of State."

Archived