Renew Vows on board??

Wayfairers

Most cruise ships have small wedding chapels where you can renew your vows - although I believe it also possible to do it on deck. Anyway, contact your cruiseline and they will have several levels of packages for this that include flowers and a cake, some packages include champagne and other goodies. The Captain will officiate. You may need to bring your marriage certificate - the cruiseline will tell you if this is required or not.

Best wishes!

We renewed our vows aboard the Carnival Imagination last year. After the reception, we went up on deck and came down the huge water slide in our wedding attire, which I had on a formal wedding dress. It's called "Trash the Dress" and you can find out more about it by searching on the Internet. I hope this helps.

We renewed our vows on the "old" Tahitian Princess in Tahiti for our 25th anniversary. We purchased the Vow Renewal Package from Princess. We met with a planning person, set the date and time with the captain, and had the ceremony in the library. The package included a 8x10 photo in a frame, flowers, champagne, and a copy of the vows signed by the captain. It was worth every penny.

Archived