How early will the salon open?

goodtoglow

Id bet a $20 advance tip to whomever does hair would get them to do your hair earlier.. but cant say for sure. Id ask as soon as I board to be sure of getting the first appointment. The spa may open at 7 am, the exercise area does.

As long as weather doesnt deter you from making your port. I see you will be in St. Thomas that day. Some brides missed their own weddings and then were upset with Carnival. Just understand ports are never guaranteed.

Has anyone had experience with the salon opening up early for them? My wedding will be Nov 1 on the Liberty. We get in to port for 9am. I would like my hair done at 7am.... Any experiences with this or suggestions? Thank you!

It would be tough for anyone to offer you a definitive answer on this. I expect it would be possible but the coordination would have to be done on the ship. As I recall, the spa/salon folks aren't Carnival employees but are third party folks so Guest Services would likely have to tack all of this together for you.

Best of luck!

:)

From getting married on Carnival a few years back, I know (at least then), they were offering to open the salon early for me to come in and have anything I needed done for me. I just had to call in advance and set this up.

Hope this helps and congratulations on the wedding!

Thank you for the responses everyone! I feel more hopeful that it will happen now. Is there a contact number for the salon or did you just call once you were onboard Flyingaggie?

Firefly33, I do understand that ships can miss port due to weather. It is what it is! We picked St Thomas since ships usually make it there, so we are hoping for the best! Always a risk with cruises!

Archived