Carnival does it again, liberty review w/pics

SASA13

Thanks for such a great review! We were on the Liberty in April of this year, (West) and will be going to the East on the Liberty in March 2012. I agree that our attitude often determines whether we will have a great time, a good time....or a horrible :eek: time! I've never been on a bad cruise....even when it's not perfect, I'm not at the office, sitting in traffic or cooking dinner at home! :) AND, someone is cooking for me, cleaning up after me, driving....and are actually PAID to see that I have a good time! How could you NOT love it!! :p

Thanks for such a great review! We were on the Liberty in April of this year, (West) and will be going to the East on the Liberty in March 2012. I agree that our attitude often determines whether we will have a great time, a good time....or a horrible :eek: time! I've never been on a bad cruise....even when it's not perfect, I'm not at the office, sitting in traffic or cooking dinner at home! :) AND, someone is cooking for me, cleaning up after me, driving....and are actually PAID to see that I have a good time! How could you NOT love it!! :p

Amen :)

I just left the Liberty yesterday,and I relived your cruise, port by port.

None of the pictures showed up until the 3rd page. No problem, as I knew what they looked like.

St. Thomas was georgeous looking out off my balcony when I woke up.

I did the 'behind the fun' tour, and loved it. The captain didn't know where the public superstition coin was, he said there wasn't any. That night I did exploring and found it.

Loved your review.

Melanie

I just left the Liberty yesterday,and I relived your cruise, port by port.

None of the pictures showed up until the 3rd page. No problem, as I knew what they looked like.

St. Thomas was georgeous looking out off my balcony when I woke up.

I did the 'behind the fun' tour, and loved it. The captain didn't know where the public superstition coin was, he said there wasn't any. That night I did exploring and found it.

Loved your review.

Melanie

St. Thomas was truly beautiful, and I can't wait to go back and do the skyride. We were thinking about the behind the fun tour, but just weren't sure. Next time, we will do it. Glad you enjoyed your trip :)

When we were leaving one of the ports, I had the pleasure of my Balcony facing port side.

Of course, at 10 minutes after we were all to be on the ship, here the people come...hustling. I saw some men on the bridge watching.

i asked the Captain if they look for the 'pier runners' at the ports. He looked puzzled and said "What are pier runners?"

Of course I told him. I think they have a new phrase on the bridge now.

On the tour, they took us to the crew deck where they were allowed to smoke, and took a couple group pictures. The ship's bell was in the background. The individual one I took with the Captain came out great I was impressed.

Thanks, I can see them now. Very nice. We were on the 9/17/11 sailing of the Liberty; I wish I was there now. Instead, I'm getting ready for work.:( Oh well, work paves the way to the next cruise.

That is my thinking exactly. If I didn't "slave" away at this job, I could not cruise as often as I do. Keep that vacation feeling, as long as you can :)

When we were leaving one of the ports, I had the pleasure of my Balcony facing port side.

Of course, at 10 minutes after we were all to be on the ship, here the people come...hustling. I saw some men on the bridge watching.

i asked the Captain if they look for the 'pier runners' at the ports. He looked puzzled and said "What are pier runners?"

Of course I told him. I think they have a new phrase on the bridge now.

On the tour, they took us to the crew deck where they were allowed to smoke, and took a couple group pictures. The ship's bell was in the background. The individual one I took with the Captain came out great I was impressed.

I would love to see your pics.

Archived