"best" tours in jamaica?

dangtran09

We did the Dunn River Falls/White River Tubing trip last year with Peat Taylor tours. Everyone associated with the tour (Peat and Peat, Jr.) could not have been more helpful and knowledgeable. We felt completely safe during the entire tour. (You will have other guides for the Falls and the tubing, but no worries there either.) I didn't find a price anywhere better than what they were offering.

See: http://ochoriosjamaicatours.com/

We did the Dunn River Falls/White River Tubing trip last year with Peat Taylor tours. Everyone associated with the tour (Peat and Peat, Jr.) could not have been more helpful and knowledgeable. We felt completely safe during the entire tour. (You will have other guides for the Falls and the tubing, but no worries there either.) I didn't find a price anywhere better than what they were offering.

See: http://ochoriosjamaicatours.com/

Another vote for Peat Taylor! We just returned this week and we used him. We did a self guided tour- we basically told him what we wanted to do and he took us to the best places for it. It was $20 a person and it was the BEST $20 I spent on the entire trip :D

We went last August with Peat Taylor and his guys and they did a good job for us. One couple didn't show back up at the bus at DRF, so we left without them......evidently they got back to the parking lot just a few minutes later and Peat went back to get them. We also had them take us to the Blue Hole, which was quite an experience!

We went last August with Peat Taylor and his guys and they did a good job for us. One couple didn't show back up at the bus at DRF, so we left without them......evidently they got back to the parking lot just a few minutes later and Peat went back to get them. We also had them take us to the Blue Hole, which was quite an experience!

Can you tell me more about Bule Hole? this is the first i've heard of it, just wondering what its all about!!

Our last cruise we hired a taxi for the day. I dont remember the price I negotiated but I think around $60 for the day (there were 4 of us and I think $15 pp maybe $20) He drove us all over the island and took us to the fishing village for lunch.Again im not sure but I think the same village the tube riders end up.The best fish I have ever had and cooked on a rim of a car with charcoal

We used Pete Taylor and his son little Pete -or repeat. He was wonderful! I dont know if he does the tubing, but we did the falls and then he asked us what we wanted to do. We chose to visit a school, flea market, and drive around and sight see. We may have done something else too, I cant remember. He gave us safety tips, so we felt very safe the whole time. Highly recommend.

Another vote for Peat Taylor! We just returned this week and we used him. We did a self guided tour- we basically told him what we wanted to do and he took us to the best places for it. It was $20 a person and it was the BEST $20 I spent on the entire trip :D

Peat Taylor Tours are great, we used him in August, it was great. We went to Rose Hall but would recommend him for any tour!!

• 1 month later...