Going Commando!!!!

Archie4

My two cents:

1. Bring half as many washable items than you need--boxers, socks, tee shirts, etc, and send them out for laundering with the mid-cruise $25 bag deal. It's well-worth it, and cuts down on packing, too

OR

2. Bring clothespins and attach your sink-washed boxers to the back of the balcony chairs to dry

OR

3. Let them dry in the bathroom. This will take a number of days

SO

4. Go commando or shell out :)

Have fun!

Teddie

So I usually have the pair of underwear I'm wearing when I get on the ship and one other. All day I wear shorts, with liners so no need for anything under. Sometimes for dinner I wear underwear sometimes I don't. My lack of underwear on formal nights probably upsets some people on here as much as me wearing shorts and flip flops in the MDR. :)

So I usually have the pair of underwear I'm wearing when I get on the ship and one other. All day I wear shorts, with liners so no need for anything under. Sometimes for dinner I wear underwear sometimes I don't. My lack of underwear on formal nights probably upsets some people on here as much as me wearing shorts and flip flops in the MDR. :)

LOL how will anyone know whether you are wearing underwear at dinner lol

LOL how will anyone know whether you are wearing underwear at dinner lol

nikmouse that's the same thing I have asked about flip flops on here many times. I wear flip flops pretty much all the time sometimes even with a tux on formal night and there are people on here who think that is so wrong yet I still say unless they are creeping under my table they wouldn't know I had flip flops on. So I guess they could just tell I didn't have on underwear or was wearing flip flops by looking me in the eye. :)

nikmouse that's the same thing I have asked about flip flops on here many times. I wear flip flops pretty much all the time sometimes even with a tux on formal night and there are people on here who think that is so wrong yet I still say unless they are creeping under my table they wouldn't know I had flip flops on. So I guess they could just tell I didn't have on underwear or was wearing flip flops by looking me in the eye. :)

nothing wrong with flip flops

its one thing getting an eyeful at the pool when someone is 'hanging out' of their shorts, but i dont wanna see that at dinner , thanks lol :D

thats the only reason i can think of for someone being upset

Seriously ???? Nothing makes me feel like I'm on a nice, pampered vacation than my oldest, holiest underwear!! :confused: :confused:

I must be constantly on vacation lol!!!!

No ones thought about edible underwear yet !!!!! lol

Love it!!:D

Seriously ???? Nothing makes me feel like I'm on a nice, pampered vacation than my oldest, holiest underwear!! :confused: :confused:

HAHA, that's funny. I have to agree, I actually can't wait until just before vacation when I buy new underwear for the trip.

Ok, CC you can lock this thread now!:eek:

Now, Ma and me....;)

we get us to use the 'pond' at the pool deck late at night. Real goooood for washen, scrubbin, rinsen and when we's done, we wring out me long johns and hang them up on the stacked deckchairs to dry out. ;) "Don't you dare and snatch me long johns. I got me only one pair"!

lol :-)

Lol

Simply, TMI...

I don't really see the problem here I can roll up 8 or 10 pair of undies and that don't take that much room in your suitcase. Unless those Bloomers are so big you have to have there own suitcase to pack 8 pair :confused:

my thoughts exactly! what are you going on a 72 day cruise or something? its underwear. lay them flat in the bottom of your suitcase and I guarantee 7 pair will not take more room than 4......really. if you end up needing room for souveniers, throw them in the trash....its underwear. 6 pair for $4.59 at walmart.

I have been at the quest where someone had too much to drink and seemed to have forgotten that they were commando. :eek:

It was probably no big thing. :D

nothing wrong with flip flops

I assume you mean footwear and not braless women or commando men. :eek:

Archived