Join us on a hand crafted tour of St. Lucia

LiseM

A St. Lucia Wow! My husband and I are getting a tour hand-crafted by James Touring Service for the day we’re on the island. What a way to get to know a place when you have so little time! And James himself is setting it up for us. It sure lets you get the most from your day in port!

We'd love a few cruisers to join us! Nov. 29th 2011 LiseM

A St. Lucia Wow! My husband and I are getting a tour hand-crafted by James Touring Service for the day we’re on the island. What a way to get to know a place when you have so little time! And James himself is setting it up for us. It sure lets you get the most from your day in port!

We'd love a few cruisers to join us! Nov. 29th 2011 LiseM

Welcome to Cruise Critic - you'd be better off to post this on your roll call and the St. Lucia board.

I'd put a link to your roll call but you don't say which ship you're on.

Go to Roll Calls - Celebrity 'Connections' roll calls - find your ship and then your sail date.

Come to think of it, I don't know if it would be any help to put it on the St. Lucia board because I think the port can only handle 1 ship a day but it wouldn't hurt.

St. Lucia is tied for first place as my favorite island in the Caribbean, so you're in for a great day on a beautiful island.

If this tour falls apart, contact Spencer Ambrose at www.spencerambrose.com. Both times I've been to St. Lucia, I've spent the day with this wonderful man.

Welcome to Cruise Critic - you'd be better off to post this on your roll call and the St. Lucia board.

I'd put a link to your roll call but you don't say which ship you're on.

Go to Roll Calls - Celebrity 'Connections' roll calls - find your ship and then your sail date.

Come to think of it, I don't know if it would be any help to put it on the St. Lucia board because I think the port can only handle 1 ship a day but it wouldn't hurt.

St. Lucia is tied for first place as my favorite island in the Caribbean, so you're in for a great day on a beautiful island.

If this tour falls apart, contact Spencer Ambrose at www.spencerambrose.com. Both times I've been to St. Lucia, I've spent the day with this wonderful man.

Thanks for your help! I guess I wasn't supposed to use the name of the guide helping us, but I really am a real passenger and really do want to find others to go with us on the tour. I found a message that said let us know if we need to investigate when a specific tour guide is mentioned! Augh, what do I do now.....by the way Celebrity Summit! Thanks LiseM

Thanks for your help! I guess I wasn't supposed to use the name of the guide helping us, but I really am a real passenger and really do want to find others to go with us on the tour. I found a message that said let us know if we need to investigate when a specific tour guide is mentioned! Augh, what do I do now.....by the way Celebrity Summit! Thanks LiseM

Go to the roll call for this cruise to organize your tour. It's fine to mention specific tour guides there, it's done all the time.

Archived