First time cruising! Carnival Liberty

Goodybabs

I'm excited to be going but a little worried to be traveling with my 10 month old daughter.

What is on the ship that will entertain a 10 month old? I know she can't go in the pool but are we allowed to bring a blow up pool to have on the deck?

Any tips?

I have brought a blow up pool. Also have walked the baby through the pool overflo area. Yes he has a diaper on but not in the pool. The rule is no diapers not no babys feet. sitting baby no, standing baby yes.

there are times when you will be able to use the playroom at Camp Carnival. check the schedule for open playtime. He can do the paid babysitting at CC during certain times. Check the schedule. A few mornings and from 10p to 3a. $6 an hour.

i have seen people have pack and plays by the pool.

Its all good!

IMO it's a little big. I have never seen anyone put that much water in. I out like just enough to cover the pool in and I have never asked for or needed help. I suggest getting out early and finding a seat near a drain so that when you do dump the water you can do so right there. On my phone now but will post a picture of ours later. I also have a pirate ship boat float that I use. Is small but the water goes deeper. Remember you will have to inflate/deflate this. On the last cruise I was on there were 2 little ones playing in 2 pails of water.

Archived