Mercury Sailaway in 5 minutes- 8PM SF

eandee

I've sailed twice from SF on the Mercury. The 1st was in May of 2003, 8 nights to Alaska and ending in Vancouver. Sailing from SF was an awesome experience that first time. The second was in October of 2003 and that was even more spectacular as it was during Fleet Week and I had a front row seat to the Blue Angels and the Snowbirds from Canada.

Reggie:D

I've sailed twice from SF on the Mercury. The 1st was in May of 2003, 8 nights to Alaska and ending in Vancouver. Sailing from SF was an awesome experience that first time. The second was in October of 2003 and that was even more spectacular as it was during Fleet Week and I had a front row seat to the Blue Angels and the Snowbirds from Canada.

I could see it back out last night away from Pier 35 and was hoping to see it go under the Golden Gate but I gave up looking, it was just too dark.:(

Liz

You lovebirds aren't too excited about your upcoming cruise are you?

I watched the Mercury sail from SF every cruise for over a month before my first cruise.;)

Actually being on the ship as it sailed under the GG Bridge was an experience I won't soon forget. I was on deck 11 at the aft deck sipping champagne, Oh My.

Please post a review when you return from your cruise on my favorite ship.

Reggie,

What a great experience- snow birds and blue angels, golden gate bridge, and sipping champaigne....We leave in two weeks for our Mercury cruise out of SF. I have not been to SF since a child and am very excited, love your description.

PS living in Michigan on the Border of Canada we used to be able to watch the Snow Birds practice from our back yard. (What a sight- their base closed about 20 years ago, and I have not seen them since). I don't usually hear anyone talk about them in the states....

Donna

Hey guys,

I just viewed your wedding album- I can't wait to see the wedding pics. I love your ring- very pretty.

Donna

Thanks all!

Yes, we can't wait and we will be sipping C until they throw us back off the ship on May 15th!

We will post review & add many pics to album for you all!

Yes, I love my ring! It is very similar to the one in the pic, a little wider platinum band and the about 1.2 carats. It is a picture perfect Fancy Yellow. I wanted something alittle different and they are becoming more common now.

33 days and counting!!

Liz:D

Been there Mar 12. Wonderful Cruise. Have a great time! and enjoy the production show "Swing Train" The girl who sang "Midnight Train to Georgia" will be a star someday! This is her first casting on a cruise. She's just a young girl with a load of talent.

Crusing Rick

Been there Mar 12. Wonderful Cruise. Have a great time! and enjoy the production show "Swing Train" The girl who sang "Midnight Train to Georgia" will be a star someday! This is her first casting on a cruise. She's just a young girl with a load of talent.

Crusing Rick

Rick,

wonderful pics !! I can't wait. 32 days.

Liz

Archived