Aero bed question

hackwid

Ok so this is a strange question. We are in a JS accessible room. My mother has a mobility issues and can not lift her leg into a tub. Our room has a sofa bed in it; but most reviews say it is quite uncomfortable and small. We had planned on putting 2 adults on it; but, as someone with back problems myself I am wondering if it would not be better for me to bring an aero bed. The rooms seems large enough to accomodate that.

We are local so lugging it is really not an issue.

We really do not mind using it and blowing it up if RCCL wouldn't mind throwing a blanket on it and providing a pillow. Does that just sound really wierd?

Any thoughts?

i plan on bringing one on our December, Allure trip. We have a family cruise planned, and while we were able to get two cabins together, they are not connecting, and only one cabin can hold the 4 (2 kids on a sofa bed). I know that the grandchildren will want to be in our room, so I am bringing the bed along so they can sleep on the floor. The nice thing is that I can lay it up agains a wall when not in use and bring it down for a nap for the 2 year old. I have seen people bring their own lounge chair, so this doesn't seem that odd to me.

Archived