Dream Cove Balcony Cabin 2385....Anybody had this room??

theneals4

Well that makes me feel better :D I also just looked and the room you stayed in isnt booked lol! When we were getting ready to wait to be called to get off the ship. We decided to walk by the Cove Balcony rooms since they had the doors open and cleaning the rooms. And i really liked what the looked like and my husband quickly said " YEP! Thats the room i want next time" Looks like that didnt take much convincing lol!

So you didnt have any noise from above or anything??

thanks again!

Well that makes me feel better :D I also just looked and the room you stayed in isnt booked lol! When we were getting ready to wait to be called to get off the ship. We decided to walk by the Cove Balcony rooms since they had the doors open and cleaning the rooms. And i really liked what the looked like and my husband quickly said " YEP! Thats the room i want next time" Looks like that didnt take much convincing lol!

So you didnt have any noise from above or anything??

thanks again!

We had noise once overnight. We were in 30 foot seas and a couple of dish carts (the galley is above...) crashed about breaking a TON of plates!! When the plates were gone so was the noise.

:)

Oh WoW! I wonder if somebody got in trouble for that! But if that was it, then i think it will be a good pick. Were you also able to look and see the pier at each port? We love to people watch,so watching people run after the ship would be awesome!

Thanks again!!

Archived