Chefs Table questions

theneals4

So me and the DH, have decided we would like to try the chefs table out next cruise. And i had a couple of questions about the Chefs table

has anybody been on the dream?? If so do you have pictures? I would love to see them.

And how much is it to go and is it something we can reserve before we get on the boat or after we go on the boat? And where do i go to reserve either online or where do i have to go on the boat to do so?

Also, how do you dress?? I was thinking nice dress for me and Nice shirt and khakis for my DH.

Thanks so much!!

I have enjoyed the Chef's Table but not on the Dream.

The cost is $75/guest and the meal is amazing...

You can request reservations via John Heald's blog at this link: www.johnhealdsblog.com/ask-john Once there select 'Chef's Table/Steakhouse' from the drop down. In your request add the names of the guests, cabin number, ship name, sailing date and an email address for your confirmation to be sent to...

:)

So me and the DH, have decided we would like to try the chefs table out next cruise. And i had a couple of questions about the Chefs table

has anybody been on the dream?? If so do you have pictures? I would love to see them.

And how much is it to go and is it something we can reserve before we get on the boat or after we go on the boat? And where do i go to reserve either online or where do i have to go on the boat to do so?

Also, how do you dress?? I was thinking nice dress for me and Nice shirt and khakis for my DH.

Thanks so much!!

We did the Chef's Table on Dream in June--wonderful!

I wrote a detailed review about it in my cruise review: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1434288

Highly recommend the experience. We contacted the Steakhouse on Dream several months in advance to book our reservation. They confirmed in less than 24 hours, but you aren't charged until you eat.

I have done the Chef's Table on 3 ships and the same thing on a Princess. I least enjoyed the Dream because we actually ate in the galley. I love seeing the galley but then want to be someplace a tad bit more elegant to eat. I found the galley to be loud and sterile/kitcheny (it is the galley folks) and wished we were someplace else. The food was great but the setting- not so much.

We did Chef's table on Dream last year and are going on identical cruise on Dream again this year......we WILL try to do the Chef's Table again - we loved being in the galley - are frequent cruisers on number of lines and find this to be a wonderful experience versus the usual MDR or specialty restaurant - also interacting with the Chef is really a nice touch. Watching them create the magical 'melting cake' was the highlight of the night and the great food, drink was just the icing on the cake - looking forward to Chef's Table again next week on our Dream cruise. Happy Sails to You.......

Archived