Executive Lounge

lindaanddon

We are thinking of booking a penthouse on the Marina. Can someone please tell me what the executive lounge includes. We cruise HAL and have their Neptune Lounge that has continental breakfast, light sandwiches and always cookies, etc. I wonder if it is anything like that. Thanks

Hi Jim and Stan,

Kelli's Mom here--we sailed with you on the Marina in February. I didn't realize that you could ask the butler to bring goodies to you--does that apply to lattes in the morning as well???? That would be heaven. We are sailing the Marina on the British Isles Legends itinerary in June--we booked a PH this time.

Tell me other good things we should be asking of our butler. Never had one before. Since we are paying for his services, we want to know what to expect.

Thanks,

Linda

Fort Collins, CO

Kelli

Santa Monica

Hi Linda! Kelli too!

Your butler will bring in whatever strikes your fancy for breakfast , and serve it on a beautifully set table with sparkeling glassware, snowy linens, and reams of hot coffee (or lattes, as madame prefers ;) )

In fact, your butler will bring in just about anything else that is available on the ship, whenever the mood strikes you. The Butler also books those prized Specialty Restaurant reservations on your behalf.

Think of your butler as your liason on the ship. He (or sometimes she) will know how to get those divine Jellies from Polo delivered to your cabin, instead of (or in combination with) the turn-down chocolates.

If extra Hollandaise at breakfast just makes your day, the Butler will make sure that it is there.....and piping hot.

If you're dying to try a certain dish in Red Ginger, but cant make it to the restaurant, the butler will arrange for an appetizer sized portion to be served while you are having cocktails in your room.

Oh, and if you left your reading glasses on an end table in the library, AGAIN, the butler will retrieve them without the drama that your significant other is likely to dish out :D

Traveling in a Suite on Oceania is heaven, but watch out, you can't go home again-

Enjoy the British Isles , Stan and I would love to sail with you guys again!

Archived