Altun Ruins with Carnival??

lucia1024

Hi

Just want to know if this excursion is worth booking with Carnival. I researched other site and the cost seems to be half the price. My main concern is getting back to the ship in time to leave.

Any experience with booking with Carnival vs. other excursion companies. I am leaving in 3 weeks, so I have to make reservation quickly.

Thanks for any help!

See my signature for my review. (Dream) I did it. I included plenty of pics. I hope it helps. I think it's best to do this particular one through the ship since they will wait if there are any issues. But, I did run into some others who booked independently and were fine. They even had lunch included!

See my signature for my review. (Dream) I did it. I included plenty of pics. I hope it helps. I think it's best to do this particular one through the ship since they will wait if there are any issues. But, I did run into some others who booked independently and were fine. They even had lunch included!

You were in Cozumel...and went to Playa Palancar. Is there any food vendors at this beach? How much does it cost to use their chairs and umbrella?

Archived