Sage.......Where did you see them?

sail7seas

#4 report.gif

post_old.gif Today, 06:15 AM

Sage user_offline.gif vbmenu_register("postmenu_3386775", true);

Cool Cruiser

icon1.gif

There are some advantages to buying jewelry in the ship's shops. You have one year in order to return your purchase for what ever reason. In St. Thomas, you will see some beautiful jewelry, but please make sure that you know what you are getting and do your homework before you leave the states. By the way, I also found the shops carrying a few more upscale items that I did not see in December. They had Fendi and Prada bags.

We've been to St. Thomas a gazillion times and since the nice Leather Shop and Gucci closed, I haven't much in the way of decent handbags anywhere.

Is there a new store opened that are selling these nice products?

Sail,

I'm sorry that I didn't make myself more clear. The Prada bags and the Fendi bags and wallets were in the ship's store. The quality of the jewelry in the store's gift shop was also of higher quality with some very unusal designs that I haven't seen before. I'm not sure if this is a look of things to come since it was on the Ryndam, but I'm hoping that the quality of the goods offered for sale will continue to improve. I truly miss the old shopping days on the ships.

Thank you, Sage.

I'm happy to hear there is 'hope' they may actually be putting some quality merchandise back into the shops. The last several years, IMO, the shops have had terrible stock. I always used to pick a few things while aboard but the last several years, I've bought little more than an occasional sweatshirt or such.

Archived