Getting to Nachi Cocum

katcas

Hi,

There will be 13 of us going to Nachi Cocum in November. It is easy enough to find cabs so we can all go together in several cabs or does someone know of a company where I can book a van in advance. Looks like there will be one other ship arriving at the same time as us and another one two hours later than us. We are sailing on the Liberty in 52 days!! Can't wait.

Thanks

Hi,

There will be 13 of us going to Nachi Cocum in November. It is easy enough to find cabs so we can all go together in several cabs or does someone know of a company where I can book a van in advance. Looks like there will be one other ship arriving at the same time as us and another one two hours later than us. We are sailing on the Liberty in 52 days!! Can't wait.

Thanks

There will be enough cabs/vans to take you. Not a problem at all.

We visited Nachi last year, and yes, the taxi's are very easy to get. Several of the taxi's are vans as well.

Also, not that you asked, but I am just going to throw something out there for ya...

This year, we visited Park Royal. I could not find not too much on here about it. Yes, it is in fact a timeshare, but they offer a day-pass, for only $40 !!!! If you pay the $40 at the front desk (no reservations required) you don't have to listen to anything about the timeshare. You just simply get a wrist band and go enjoy yourself. It is an all-inclusive day-pass for their property. Food and alcohol included. Beautiful grounds and plenty to do. Great spot for snorkeling as well, considering that there is no extra charge for it and it is just a swim in type snorkel spot. It is within walking distance from the cruise ships and there is an AMAZING view of all the ships, while sitting in the infinity edge pool with swim up bar !!! Just saying.... lol

Have a great time either way!!!!!

Ty

Are there taxis readily available from Nachi Com back to the port? I know they will be available at the port, but concerned getting back to the port from Nachi Com. Has this been an issue for anyone?

Not a problem. ;) There's usually one or so hanging around, and if none are waiting your wiater will call for a taxi - ours was there in less than 5 minutes. Have a great visit! :)

Archived