Singapore cruise terminal

model45

We're arriving in Singapore on the Azamara Quest 23 December 2011 from Mumbai. Our flight home to Perth West Australia does not leave Singapore till 7.00pm. Does anyone know if there is a left luggage facility at the cruise terminal. Azamara Quest docks Singapore around 5.00am so we should disembark around 9.00am and hope to spent some time in the city before going to airport around 5.00pm.

Don't know about the luggage but we took the Azamara transfer that included an excellent city tour earlier this year. The visit to the botanical gardens was worth the price itself. Wed a late flight out so we rented sleeping rooms at the great art in Singapore. After several hours of sleep I got a haircut there and my wife got a great massage.

Hello. Not sure if there is a left luggage facility in the cruise terminal. However, I came accross a company that provides a luggage storage and delivery service to the airport. http://www.porterxpress.com/services/luggage-services.html#Cruise%20Pickup. I've not used their services but it might be useful for you.

We're arriving in Singapore on the Azamara Quest 23 December 2011 from Mumbai. Our flight home to Perth West Australia does not leave Singapore till 7.00pm. Does anyone know if there is a left luggage facility at the cruise terminal. Azamara Quest docks Singapore around 5.00am so we should disembark around 9.00am and hope to spent some time in the city before going to airport around 5.00pm.

Hello. You can stay at the transit hotel http://www.changiairport.com/in-transit/transit-hotel or the airport hotel http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/crowneplaza/hotels/us/en/singapore/sincp/hoteldetail?sicreative=6551702789&sicontent=0&sitrackingid=70337285&siclientid=2574.

The transit hotel is very spartan & basic but may be more convenient for your early flight. The Crowne Plaza is a great hotel but not so convenient for early flights as the airport Skytrain service doesn't operate round the clock. I nearly missed my early morning flight while waiting for a taxi to get me the short distance to the airport terminal.

Would love more info on the rental of rooms at the airport as well as other amenities. Our flight is very early in the morning and we don't expect to be staying that night in the hotel we'll be in for a few days after the cruise. Thanks.

Hello. Not sure if there is a left luggage facility in the cruise terminal. However, I came accross a company that provides a luggage storage and delivery service to the airport. http://www.porterxpress.com/services/luggage-services.html#Cruise%20Pickup. I've not used their services but it might be useful for you.

Thanks folks for the info will have a look at the website. Would consider the post cruise Singapore tour but know Singapore quite well & know hubby will want to catch up with the bargains at Mustafa's before our flight.

Which airline are you returning on?

I think if you are flying with Singapore it is possible to check in at one of the city offices which would solve the problem of baggage storage.

Cheers,

Sue

We're flying back to Perth Jetstar Sue, might give them a call.

Millie

There is a left luggage facility right at the airport. We have used it.

Btw, we took an Azamara shore excursion/airport drop off last year and it was very good! We than left our luggage at the airport and went out to do more sightseeing.

Don't know about the luggage but we took the Azamara transfer that included an excellent city tour earlier this year. The visit to the botanical gardens was worth the price itself. Wed a late flight out so we rented sleeping rooms at the great art in Singapore. After several hours of sleep I got a haircut there and my wife got a great massage.

We did the same tour in February 2010 with the botanical gardens, and they were great.

We did the same tour in February 2010 with the botanical gardens, and they were great.

Hi Jade

Thanks for the info.

Have contacted Porter Express, will check out airport.

Were you on the Quest from HK , 5 Feb 2011, to Singapore last year?

Bob & Millie

Archived