Milestone rewards credit information

NavarreCruiser

I found out some information about the 25% one time onboard credit you receive after your 25th Carnival Cruise. You will receive a dated letter telling you you will are eligible for this milestone credit on your 26th cruise. As many of you know this one time credit does not have to be applied on your 26th cruise.

But I found out this morning that is must be used within 18 months of the date on the letter. In our case the 25th cruise was on 12/13/2010 but the letter/certificates were dated 1/28/2011. We therefore must and will use them before 7/28/2012. Just a little FYI for those who have recently achieved milestone or those approaching it.

I finally got credit for 2 missing cruises after cruise #25. In corresponding with the person in Miami who fixed the problem she asked if we wanted to use it on the next booking or wait. We decided to use it since sometimes plans fall through. It was nice because they also combined it with the stockholder OBC and there was a refund on the gov't fees and taxes because of a change. The stockholder OBC and the Milestone OBC are use it or lose it on the ship. We spent every penny of those and got a check back for the gov't fees and taxes along with our S&S statement. First and last time that will ever happen!

Archived