Toronto

Cruzer Two

Toronto is not a major cruise destination, but there are a few small Lake Ontario cruise line that make this port of call. Toronto is a beautiful city with lots of interesting thing to do and see.

Click on t http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=30764834&postcount=232 for information on watching a video of the city that I recently made while visiting our Canadian friends.

Ron

Thank you so much Ron for that lovely video of my hometown. Brought back good memories for me!:D Wish I were there!

~ Jo ~ :)

Jo, we had a wonderful time visiting our friends in you hometown. Toronto is a truly beautiful city. I'm glad the video brought back fond memories.

Ron

• 2 weeks later...
Wow...I'd really forgotten how good Hog Town looks from a scenic and tourista point of view. Need to save money to do one of those lake trips on a small cruise ship. Just a bit dear for me these days.

Thanks for the video. It reminds me again of Toronto's beauty. :)

Thanks for the nice comments on the videos. We really had a wonderful time visiting this beautiful city. You might be interested to know that one of Toronto’s iconic buildings, the Flatiron, is being offered FOR SALE.

Our friends in Toronto sent me this link to this article: http://www.thestar.com/business/article/1068023--toronto-s-iconic-flatiron-is-up-for-sale?bn=1

This historic landmark went on the market Tuesday, with formal bids due on Oct. 27 to Brookfield Financial Real Estate Group, which is overseeing the sale.

According to property records, the building sold in 1999 for $2.2 million and again in 2005, when fetched $10.1 million. WOW! Talk about making a quick profit!!

Ron

Archived