delete own post ?

deltatango

There was some sort of glitch on the boards yesterday. One of my posts has appeared numerous times and I have noticed a friend here experiencing the same thing. There's no way we can delete these posts.... it is possible to edit a post within a few minutes of the post being submitted but that's about all.

The site did develop a stammer, there's quite a few multiple posts so not to worry.

Too late now, but as per the reply from Norbert's Niece, although you can't delete it you can edit it within about 20 minutes of posting it, using the "edit" icon - bottom right of the post.

You do need to replace it with a few characters, so just delete the content & replace it with "deleted" or "double-post" or whatever.

JB :)

can you delete your own post, some how I have a triple post, no where else to put this ?

At the top right hand side of your posts you will see a Triangle...you can hit that and request dulpicate posts be removed.

As they are not on any of the Forums I moderate on I cannot do it for you...but the Host on the forum your duplicate posts appear will see your report and be able to delete them for you.

Archived