Premier Parking in Miami - anybody ever use them ?

SunnyDayz4me

Looking for your thoughts, experiences, etc. if you've used them for parking in Miami.

Whats the address of the lot?? Find this out before you do anything!!

if its...1415 NE 2nd street then its not really Premier,but CBM and premier is just making a cut acting as an agent.You would be better to contact CBM direct and save a little.

Whats the address of the lot?? Find this out before you do anything!!

if its...1415 NE 2nd street then its not really Premier,but CBM and premier is just making a cut acting as an agent.You would be better to contact CBM direct and save a little.

Premier uses lots of different lots. All of their vans say CBM. Premier is good - I've used them many times.

A few weeks ago booked directly with Premier Cruise Parking for the lot located at 1415 NE 2nd AV Miami, Fl 33135. We called 1800-435-3195 and spoke with Chris. I have read a few good things about this lot and I will be posting a review after our December cruise.

Used them last week. Parked at the lot on 2nd. It IS a slightly sketchy area but it was a good experience. 7 minutes from parking until the van left for the port. Had to wait about 15 minutes for the van to go back to the lot.

Would use them again.

Used them last week. Parked at the lot on 2nd. It IS a slightly sketchy area but it was a good experience. 7 minutes from parking until the van left for the port. Had to wait about 15 minutes for the van to go back to the lot.

Would use them again.

Thank you Chris for your review !!!!!

Looking for your thoughts, experiences, etc. if you've used them for parking in Miami.

I used them last week while I was on the Valor. When we returned, a couple in the shuttle with us found their car window busted out and several cars had been hit with paintballs. My car was ok, but from what I saw, your car is NOT safe there.

• 3 months later...
I used them last week while I was on the Valor. When we returned, a couple in the shuttle with us found their car window busted out and several cars had been hit with paintballs. My car was ok, but from what I saw, your car is NOT safe there.

:eek: Was thinking of using them for our upcoming cruise, but getting second thoughts now!

We have used them twice for 7 day cruises and will be using them again in March for 11 days. We have had great experiences.

Unless you are parking at the pier (and I am presuming they have 24 hour security patrolling the area) you have to remember you are in a big city and no place is going to be 100% secure!

Diane

I have used them 3 times now 5-7 days each time. We have never had an issue yet (knock on wood). Call direct and save more money than port park and lock.. Will be doing a 5 day cruise on Mon. Imaganation. I drive my old truck and don't keep anything in it worth money. Good luck and Happy cruisin to all......:)

Archived